Here’s all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Best Baked Eggs in Air Fryer
Breakfast of air fried baked eggs in the air fryer doesn’t get easier than this! Brunch is even more perfect and easy. If you’ve never had these low carb baked eggs in the air fryer, you’ll going to wonder why you make them earlier. It’s so simple to make these low carb baked eggs. You can just cook eggs, or add some milk, cream, bacon, sausage, spinach, cheese or what ever your heart desires. There’s so many possibilities to these air fryer baked eggs, you’ll have so much fun eating them. And best of all, they’re absolutely perfect for brunch!
Video: Easy Air Fryer Baked Eggs Recipe
How to Make Air Fried Baked Eggs Recipe
- Spray inside of silicone muffin cups or ramekin with oil spray.Â
- Add egg, milk, spinach and cheese into the muffin cup or ramekin.Â
- Season with salt and pepper. Gently stir ingredients into egg whites without breaking the yolk.Â
- More recipe details in recipe box below.
What Container to Cook Air Fryer Baked Eggs or Egg Muffin Cups?
There’s several options to making air fried baked eggs or egg muffin cups. We like to use the silicone muffin cups for single servings. It’s a great way to personalize each persons baked egg serving. These silicone muffin cups are easy to use and with some olive oil spray, the egg doesn’t stick. For multiple servings, there’s the tart silicone cups or the smaller pie/cake tins that come with the air fryer accessories.
- Pizza pan from the 3.7qt. – 5.3qt Accessory Set (6 pieces) – This very versatile little pan can serve up to 4 large eggs. The low pan allows the eggs to cook quicker too.
- Wilton Mini Silicone Tart Molds- Small and perfect for one large egg per mold. Ideal for multiple single-egg servings. If you’re wanting to add milk and other ingredients, these might be too small.
- Jumbo Sized Silicone Baking Muffin Shaped Cups- Works great for more ambitious baked eggs where you want to do a double egg or extra bacon, spinach, cheese, sausage, yum…
- Large Bakerpan Smooth Sided Silicone Baking Cups- Same as the Jumbo sized silicone cups, except these don’t look like muffin cups. They have straight edges for easier cleaning.
- Standard Size OXO Silicone Baking Cup- These are awesome because they have little handles for easier holding. But they only come in small sizes, so ideal for single egg servings.
- Standard Sized Silicone Baking Muffin Shaped Cups- Adorable and great for single egg servings.
How Many Muffin Cups Fit in Air Fryer?
- 3 qt – NuWave Air Fryer basket fits 4 Standard Size OXO Silicone Baking Cup perfectly without touching. Can also fitÂ 2-3 small ceramic dishes, depending on the thickness of the ceramic dish walls.
- 4.2 qt – TidyLife Air Fryer basket fits 2-3 small ceramic dishes, depending on the thickness of the ceramic dish walls. Also fits 3 standard size baking cups without touching.
- 5.8 qt – Go Wise Air Fryer basket fits 4 Jumbo Sized Silicone Baking Muffin Shaped Cups without touching.
- 5.8 qt- Go Wise Air Fryer bakset fits 2Â Wilton Mini Silicone Tart MoldsÂ without touching.
Below: If you’re using the shallow baking pan that’s usually part of the Air Fryer accessories kit, here’s our tip for getting it out of the air fryer basket (photo collage below).Â
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HEREÂ FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES!Â Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL OURâ€“> AMAZING AIR FRYER RECIPESÂ
What are the Best Air Fryers?
There’s so many on the market now. You just need to research and find the ones that fits your needs, capacity and style. We group the basket style air fryers into 2 main size groups: 3-4 qt range & the 5-6 qt. range. Â Here’s our favorites:
Cosori 3.7 qt. Digital Air Fryer – “That’s a stylish Air Fryer” was said as we unboxed the Cosori. Beyond being stylish, it has cooked great. The basket is not as tall and wider than most in its size group, which is perfect. You’ll have a lot better results in an air fryer with single layered, spread out foods, then with ones piled high and thick.
The non-stick basket style (non-wire base) & smoothness of the basket tray is also great for clean up.
Ninja 4 qt. Digital Air Fryer – Has a great ceramic coated basket, one of the longest lasting we’ve used. Super powerful fan that will often cook recipes even faster than other air fryers. We initially returned our first one because we thought we wouldn’t like the basket style. After reconsidering, we bought another and are super glad we did. We love it’s basket and just a platform insert. One less bulky thing to wash. This is a great air fryer.
Good Larger Air Fryers
We like that this Tiluxury 5.8 qt has the non-stick basket (non-wire base). Makes for less sticking for delicate meals (ie baked fish fillets). Â And we like the digital interface (easier cleaning).
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk or half & half
- 1 tablespoon frozen spinach , thawed (or sautÃ©ed fresh spinach)
- 1-2 teaspoons grated cheese
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- Cooking Spray , for muffin cups or ramekins
Spray inside of silicone muffin cups or ramekin with oil spray.
Add egg, milk, spinach and cheese into the muffin cup or ramekin.
Season with salt and pepper. Gently stir ingredients into egg whites without breaking the yolk.
Air Fry at 330Â°F for about 6-12 minutes (single egg cups usually take about 6 minutes - multiple or doubled up cups take as much as 12. As you add more egg cups, you will need to add more time.)
Cooking in a ceramic ramekin may take a little longer. If you want runny yolks, cook for less time.Â Keep checking the eggs after 5 minutes to ensure the egg is to yourÂ preferred texture.
- Recipes were cooked in 3-4 qt air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- Recipe timing is based off of NOT pre-heating before cooking. If you pre-heat beforehand, or areÂ cooking in multiple batches, reduce the time for cooking for the pre-heated or subsequent batches.