As we are so close to Easter Holiday, I thought you should not miss an authentic appetizer recipe that must be on your Easter menu- the BEST Classic Deviled Eggs.
First of all we need to know how the eggs are properly boiled. Put the eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water, now bring to boil. Some say that you should put the eggs in the saucepan after the water is already boiling, but that is not right because placing an egg into boiling water changes the egg temperature too quickly and can cause it to crack. Remove from heat, cover and let it sit for about 12-15 minutes. After that time take the eggs and place them in ice water bath. The ice water bath it helps so that the peeling of the egg shell can go a lot easier.
You must slice the eggs in half lengthwise and take out the yolks and put them in a large bowl. Now we will add the rest of the ingredients, the
dijon mustard, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and vinegar and stir all together until smooth. Here you can play with the desired flavor and you can add also 1 tsp butter and a dash of Tabasco sauce. Now spoon the mixture into each egg white and garnish with paprika.
As you can see this delicious and classic deviled eggs recipe is also very easy and quick to prepare, it can also be easily transformed by adding different ingredients to customize it to suit every taste.
The deviled eggs are a very popular, delicious and amazing appetizer. This is a snack that is prepared quite simply and quickly, with an important advantage, it can be filled with any favorite products. With a little skill and fantasy, you can prepare your own egg filling recipe.
BEST Classic Deviled Eggs – Easter choice
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp white vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- optional you can add: 1 tsp butter, 1/4 tsp Tabasco sauce
- Put the eggs in a saucepan and cover with water, then bring to boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat and leave covered for about 15 minutes. Now put the eggs in a ice water bath.
- Peel the eggs and cut them. in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and mash them with a fork in a bowl. After that add the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, white vinegar, salt and black pepper, and stir until all is combined.
- Now add the filling into each egg white, and garnish with paprika.