How to prepare Brown Sugar Boba Milk Drink
Brown Sugar Boba Milk Tea Drink is the latest craze in the world of milk tea. But the name is a bit of a misnomer because it doesn’t have any tea in its ingredients. Instead, it contains tapioca pearls infused with special brown sugar, fresh milk, and fresh cream.
This bubble milk tea drink has a distinct look. You can see the brown sugar syrup descending on the milk and tapioca pearls looking like brown molten lava. Upon seeing these photos online, we decide to try to recreate our version at home.
We stir-fry tapioca pearls in brown sugar before adding it to the drink, and this process gives it a delicious deep flavor. If you’re looking to get your Brown Sugar Boba milk tea fix, then I suggest you try this recipe.
Mais con Yelo Ingredients and Procedure:
If you love delicious milk tea drinks, you need to try this Brown Sugar Boba Milk Tea Drink
Brown Sugar Boba Milk Tea Drink
- 1 cup Tapioca Pearl
- 1 cup Brown Sugar (muscuvado)
- 1 liter fresh milk
- Ice cubes
- 1 box All purpose cream
- Cook tapioca pearls according to package instruction or watch this video
- Pour Brown sugar in a pan
- When brown sugar starts to melt add cooked tapioca pearls
- Stir fry the pearls with brown sugar until syrup is already thick
- Turn off the fire then set aside.
Assemble Brown Sugar Boba Milk Tea Drink:
- Add brown sugar tapioca pearls into the cup in a twisting motion (see the video)
- Add ice cubes then pour fresh milk
- Add 2 tbsp all purpose cream
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top
- Repeat the process until you're done. (this recipe can make 4 pcs. 12 oz cups milk tea drink)
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
You will absolutely love the deep flavor of this Brown Sugar Boba Milk Tea plus the soft and chewy tapioca pearls.
Filipino Cold Drink Recipes:
Strawberry, Cucumber, and Mint Water
Avocado Graham Float Supreme in a Cup
Mango Sago’t Gulaman Recipe
Buko Pandan Sago’t Gulaman Recipe
Saging con Yelo Recipe
Cucumber Melon Smoothie Recipe
Strawberry Melon Smoothie Recipe
Milo Ice Scramble Recipe
Macapuno with Leche Flan Shake Recipe
Buko Pandan Sagoâ€™t Gulaman Recipe
Ice Scramble Recipe or Iskrambol