This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LiptonNewLook #CollectiveBias
With the weather warming up my thoughts are all about Spring and Summer! There are a few things that define the warm weather months for me such as gardening, days at the river and flip-flops, but this list would be incomplete without iced tea. Â Honestly, I drink it constantly. When all of my kids were at home I made it by the gallon, but these days I am the only tea drinker in the house so I make it fresh for myself every day. It is so simple to do and it is part of my morning routine. So, by lunchtime, I have a day’s worth of yummy iced tea to drink!
My go-to brand is Lipton 100% Natural Black Tea and I buy it at Walmart (you can also find it on Walmart.com). The box has a new look, but the same great taste! Lipton is still America’s Favorite Tea and it is 100% natural! Click on the image below to purchase Lipton 100% Natural Black Tea
Earn $.75 on any one Lipton product at Walmart while supplies last through Ibotta.
My Basic Iced Tea Recipe Instructions:
- In one quart-sized mason jar, add three Lipton Black Tea Bags.
- Add 2 cups boiling water and steep for 5 minutes.
- Take out the tea bags. Add ice to fill the jar to the top.
- Add one or two items from the list below:
- Apple slices, lemon slices, blueberries (smash them slightly to release the flavor), orange slices, a small piece of freshÂ peeled ginger orÂ raspberries.
- Refrigerate for approximately 2 hours to release the fruity flavor into the tea.
- Drink as is or add a small amount of sugar or honey if desired.
That is it! I do this every morning and I love pouring myself fresh glasses of iced tea throughout the day. I have learned from experience that it is important to do those small things for ourselves throughout the day that bring peace and joy. This is one of those things for me. My mom did this when I was a kid and it has just stuck with me! Â I hope you take the time to treat yourself today. And using Lipton Black Tea Bags to make Iced Tea is the perfect way to make that happen! Have a lovely day, friends!
If you like this post please be sure toÂ PIN ITÂ or share it onÂ Facebook!