Healthy Matcha Green Tea Overnight Oats! Â Don’t be scared, these oats are just like any other oatmeal — they’reÂ sweet, they’reÂ delicious, they’reÂ healthy. Â It’s just, you know,Â green.
Very different from myÂ Chocolate Fudge Overnight Oats, yes?
One can never get sick of chocolateÂ but it’s always good to change things up every now and then. Â One morning,Â I decided to use matcha instead of cocoa. Â The result? Â Delicious, vibrant,Â and sweet, Matcha Green Tea Overnight Oats.
Don’t be scared, just enjoy. Â Close your eyes if you have to Â ðŸ˜‰
Healthy Matcha Green Tea Overnight Oats
- Â½ cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- Â½ tsp Matcha Powder
- 4 packets Natural Sweetener (stevia,Â Truvia, etc.)
- â…” cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Â½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 10 drops Almond Extract
- In a bowl, stir together the oats, matcha powder and sweetener.
- Stir in the almond milk, vanilla extract and almond extract. Â Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy in the morning!
This oatmeal is delicious when topped with all-natural whipped cream (I like Soyatoo rice whip) and Homemade White Chocolate.
Now that I think of it, these oats would be perfect forÂ kids. Â Just tell them that Shrek made it for them.